Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Calgary Karma

I'm in Calgary taking care of some old business this week. I have some tools stored here that I am shipping to Waterloo. I am staying with my friend, Duncan. This is his faithful companion; Roxy. I enjoy being back here, very much. I even managed to have sushi with a woman I think of as a daughter; Sarah. I wondered what it would be like to talk with Sarah after being away so long, but it was great. We laugh and talk about the things that have happened in our lives. I tell her about my strange experiences in India and she tells me about her new home and how her new job at the bank gives her good challenges every day. I'm glad for Sarah because she is so bright and loves to learn.
I promised my friend Mac, that I would get my Lincoln Town Car out of his friend's driveway. I have been meaning to do it since I got back from India in April but I have been very busy getting my business going in Ontario. He and I team up on the last day here and drive the car to it's new home; Sarah's place. It's a strange feeling to watch Mac driving my old car for the last time. A lot of things have been accomplished this week. I feel like I've burned off a lot of karma on this trip.

No comments: