Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sproing!

It's Christmas morning. Scott is sitting on the couch getting ready to open a big gift. I turn on my camera and start filming. He pulls himself up to get a more comfortable position. But when he sits back down...Sproing! A spring breaks inside the couch and a five inch razor sharp spike comes shooting up right into his butt.

This is the kind of event you carry a camera for. I can't believe I got this movie. See the story in my blog:

Timeline Journey


This is the exact moment of realization. Scott has just put his full weight on the spring. Christmas just doesn't get any more fun than this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The perfect ying/yang would've occurred if there had been a new couch in that gift box.....
Thanks for NOT posting the picture of the injury site. It might have caused an international incident.

bozoette said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought he was in the middle of singing a carol, but now I realize it's more of an OW-leluia!