Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sushi With Sarah

I went back to my favorite Sushi restaurant with one of my favorite people; Sarah. Sarah is like a daughter to me. It's always a pleasure to spend time with her. She has a new boyfriend and they are very much in love. Sarah's one of the main reasons

I came back to Calgary. Our talk at Sushi Ginza helped to remind me what's important. Having people you can trust and who can count on, is what it's all about. Sarah and I agreed that the only security there is in life is the people we love and trust. Jobs come and go. You can have all the money in the world and lose it tomorrow. Our health can change in an instant. The only thing that matters is following what's true inside and sharing that joy. Sarah, you are that joy in my life.

2 comments:

~~ Melissa said...

Good heavens Sarah is gorgeous. Wow.

So, who took the photo--your waitress?

Anonymous said...

Steve I had a great time with you as well it is nice to have someone to confide in our relationship is very important to me

Love you
Sarah