Monday, May 09, 2005

Sibling Rivalry Gone Too Far

I am usually a positive person but there is a matter I feel I need to address. Melissa is a dear (friend), and yes I admit she is my sister, but she has been making some discouraging accusations about me in her Blog. Melbah Toasty has made the outrageous allegation that I have been faking my travel stories. Is she jealous of the wonderful adventures I am obviously having? Does she just not love her inner child enough? It's not for me to speculate. All I can say is I am authentic. I have always told you; my faithful readers; my life as it is. I simply leave it to you now to decide who is the truthful one here. Personally, I think she is just exhibiting some petty sibling rivalry now that she is going to England for a week. I'm happy for her and I want you to know that I am not jealous of her trip, in any way.

And just to show you there are no hard feeling Melissa, I posed for this picture just today. I'm willing to stand and be counted. How about you?

7 comments:

Vivyan said...

Morning, the sun is shining and the birds are singing...
Steve, how about trading sister's?
Vivyan

~~ Melissa said...

What sibling rivalry?
http://pmelissaontheloose.blogspot.com/2005/05/steve-in-thailand-unauthorized-blog.html

Anonymous said...

Stevie..I don't have a sister so I think you are really lucky to have one as intelligent and insightful as Melissa... I'll take her if you don't want her...

but I do have to disagree with her on your travels... I'm pretty sure you could have come up with something more believable if you were faking it... I mean two steps from a Thai jail?.. I'm certain everyone but you reads their visa info and tickets...

not sure I believe that meal at McDonalds though...

k

~~ Melissa said...

Do I detect evil lurking in your blogging silence?

~~ Melissa said...

Is it just me or is your stonehenge head actually getting larger?

~~ Melissa said...

cluck cluck cluck

~~ Melissa said...

cluck cluck cluck