Thursday, June 21, 2007

Why Did the Tourist Cross The Road

This is a story from my recent Journey In India
Delhi India, January 9, 2007
Aw and I go for a walk in Delhi. We come to an intersection. We need to get across the street. There are road signs but no one really follows them. It's every man (or cow) for himself. This is a movie of our adventure crossing the road. You can hear Aw coaching: "go-go-go-go-go...go..." all the way across. There are cars and auto rickshaws coming at us from every direction and our only hope for survival is to keep moving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Steve!Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.It's great to know that you have been to so many beautiful places and countries and gathered rich experience and knowledge. I love traveling too and really hope to visit some beautiful countries some day.Your blogs are rich source of travel information and great photos.Good luck to all your travel plans and happy blogging!

Steven said...

Thank you for such an articulate comment Michelle. I hope you DO travel the World. I couldn't believe how easy it was to travel once I actually started. Come join the adventure!