Friday, March 18, 2005

Weight*Wait*Weight

My weight has fluctuated a lot since I arrived in Thailand. I've been trying to get to the bottom of it but I just can't make sense of it.

I was startled to find that my weight had gone up significantly while I was travelling.

Dennis told me it's because I'm carrying a lot of baggage but I have tried to explain to him that my psychological state has nothing to do with my physical weight. He just doesn't seem to get it.

Here's what it is now. It seems to have stabilized now that I'm resting in Bangkok for a few days. I'll keep you posted as I search for clues to this strange phenomenon.

And speaking of clues, here's something I found the other day on a weigh scale that I thought Meg and Diana might find interesting.

The inscription reads "For Weight C (See)Eck"; 'Eck' being a name for the cosmic life force. Maybe my fluctuations are spiritually based after all.

No comments: