Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ireland Finds me

Sharon and Therese surprised me in this Internet Cafe just as I was writing these entries today. They are the two Irish women I took the picture of in 'Chiang Mai' (The Post, not the Motion Picture. I know what you're thinking Mike; 'It was a Motion Picture?)

This is not my usual Internet place here. Mine was full so I just happened upon this one. They startled me but lately I've heard my name spoken so many times even though no one was saying it, that I was actually amazed when there really was someone there this time. I wish you both a wonderful Journey as you leave Chiang Mai tomorrow. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and???? Steve there must have been more... I keep trying to scroll down and there is just a little bit at the top of the page... who are you and what have you done with Steve... I know you aren't him... usually he won't shut up...

Steven said...

This is my contemplative stage...
okay, break's over...