Saturday, September 22, 2007

Vancouver Songkran

Vancouver, BC, September 14, 2007
I try to see my whole family at least once a year, which isn't easy when they live on opposite ends of the third largest country in the world. Scott picks me up at the airport and we go to his home in North Van. The ride takes half an hour and we have a great time catching up on what's been going on in our lives since we last met in August, last year. I don't know what hypnosis course Judy sent Scott to, but he constantly tells me how much he adores his wife and how lucky he is. As soon as we arrive at their home, the three of us go to the local pub and have a delicious meal together.
This picture reminds me of the one I snapped in Thailand during Songkran, and this celebration of family feels the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your brother's wife is adorable! A face like the map of Ireland!