Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy 'Baste' Day to Me


Yesterday I knew something was afoot. I looked on my Yahoo Messenger and there I found Squiddy's Smiley Face showing 'Busy' beside it. Squiddy doesn't even know where to find that symbol. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO FIND THAT SYMBOL! Then I saw that my sister and co-conspirator, Melba The Toasted One; had the same 'Busy' Icon beside her name. I smelled trouble and I was right.
This morning I woke up to a wonderful video on my computer. It was the best present I could have received and I want to share it with you.




My family and friends make me feel very loved and I want to say to all of you out there; Thank you, Coum Ahn, Khopt Khun Krup, and don't forget to 'baste' me and set the timer before you leave.

Love (and the right baking temperature) Stevie

No comments: