Saturday, January 01, 2005

My Favorite Quotes- Tell Me Yours

"I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen

"My Mind is rusted open" anon

"Sometimes you've got to 'fall' with the punch" Diana Love

Definition of Evil: Making less of what is Good
Steve Tennant

"My life has a great cast of characters. I just haven't figured out the plot."
Ashley Brilliant

"When your only tool is a hammer, everything tends to look like a nail."
unknown

"It's easier to apologize that to ask permission." unknown

"Plagiarism is when you steal from a source. When you steal from MORE than one source, that's called research." unknown

"When everybody is against you, paranoia is just good sense." Johnny Fever (WKRP In Cincinnati)

"Evil persists when good men do nothing." unknown

"Too much of a good thing... is wonderful" Mae West

"Where ever you go, there you are" Buckaroo Bonsai

No comments: